Church of Agios Nikolaos Attraction - Psara - Nothern Aegean
Church of Agios Nikolaos Attraction
A lovely majestic church with great history behind it, as among other things Konstantinos Kanaris used to come here. It was completed in 1793 and is located on a hill close to the settlement with 60 steps leading to the temple entrance. The church, along with all of its impressive relics was destroyed in 1824 and rebuilt in 1863. It has a remarkable architecture as it is a combination of different styles and it features a wonderful marble iconostasis.
Comments on Church of Agios Nikolaos Attraction
There are no comments yet on Church of Agios Nikolaos attraction...